Marquette Craft Beer Week will be held September 4-10, culminating in the Michigan Brewers Guild’s U.P. Fall Beer Fest. This festival brings thousands of craft beer enthusiasts to our beautiful Upper Peninsula during that entire week, so what better time to showcase your beer in our community? We believe your beer needs to be included.
Pending participation, your $100 registration includes:
- Logo & website Link on MQTCraftBeerWeek.com
- Listing of all Craft Beer Week events hosted by brewery
- Two months of print advertisements in area publications (pending registration date)
- Targeted digital marketing to craft beer enthusiasts
- Cross promotion by organizers & within industry
- Radio and television advertisements throughout the region
- Interview opportunities with Travel Marquette/craft beer blogs
- Unlimited events for registration cost
Sample events include:
- Tap take over
- Meet the brewer/Brewery night
- Beer dinner/local or regional food pairings
- In store tastings
- Pre Party/Post Party
- Brewery collaboration events
- Special beer releases
- Firkin tappings
To participate, visit https://mqtcraftbeerweek.com/register and sign up before Tuesday, August 8.
A Pint Above, Inc. is organized as a 501(c)6 organization. Every dollar we receive is for promoting MCBW – and Michigan beer.
We hope that you will join us in celebrating U.P. Craft Beer Week!